Interested in a Discount on Zyrtec-D?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
As with any medicine, side effects are possible with Zyrtec-D. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Common side effects include but are not limited to:
(Click Side Effects of Zyrtec-D to learn more, including potentially serious side effects you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
Zyrtec-D can potentially interact with a few other medications (see Zyrtec-D Drug Interactions).
You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Zyrtec-D if you have:
- Heart disease
- An enlarged prostate (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Difficulty passing urine
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Zyrtec-D and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Zyrtec-D and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about all medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Zyrtec-D Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)