Important Instructions for Palgic
General considerations include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet or oral solution (liquid) form. It is taken by mouth, usually three or four times a day.
- This medication should be taken with water on an empty stomach.
- Some people need to take this medication all year long, while others take it only during allergy season.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as directed.
The recommended dose of Palgic will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Your weight (for children)
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Palgic Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, Palgic can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience bothersome side effects. Some people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Possible side effects of Palgic include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination problems
- Indigestion or heartburn.
(Click Palgic Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)