Serious Reactions to Nasonex
Serious Side Effects of NasonexSome side effects with Nasonex, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Signs of steroid toxicity, including:
- Changes in your menstrual period
- Acne-like skin problems
- Weight gain in the abdomen (stomach), face, neck, or upper back
- Unexplained stretch marks on the skin
- Frequent infections or infections that do not go away
- Frequent, severe nosebleeds
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, and unexplained swelling.
Final Thoughts on Nasonex Side Effects
It is possible that you may experience some or none of the Nasonex side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Nasonex. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a Nasonex side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.