Allergies Home > What You Need to Know About Qnasl
Drug InteractionsQnasl is unlikely to interact with most other medications (see Qnasl Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to using this medication if you have:
- Tuberculosis, herpes, or any other infection
- Not had chickenpox or the measles, and have not been vaccinated against them
- Recently had nasal surgery
- Sores or injury to the inside of your nose
- Glaucoma or cataracts
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant