Allergies Home > Reviewing Safety Concerns With Clarinex-D
Drug Interactions With Clarinex-DThere are several medications that may potentially interact with Clarinex-D (see Clarinex-D Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider before taking Clarinex-D if you have:
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Urinary blockage or difficulty urinating
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary heart disease
- Overactive thyroid.
- Are pregnant or are thinking about becoming pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have any allergies, including allergies to Clarinex-D, Clarinex, Sudafed, Claritin®, or adrenergic medicines.
What If I Take an Overdose?If you happen to overdose on this medication, seek medical attention immediately. Symptoms of a Clarinex-D overdose may include:
- Excessive sleepiness
- Increased heart rate.