Allergies Home > Additional Information on Allegra
Allegra OverdoseIf you overdose on Allegra, seek medical attention immediately. Allegra overdose symptoms may include:
- Dry mouth
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose of Allegra?If you forget to take a dose of Allegra, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your normal dosing schedule. Never double your dose of Allegra at one time.
- Children's Allegra 30 mg tablets
- Allegra 12 Hour 60 mg tablets
- Allegra 24 Hour 180 mg tablets
- Children's Allegra ODT 30 mg tablets (orally disintegrating)
- Children's Allegra oral suspension, which contains 30 mg of Allegra per 5 mL or per teaspoonful.