Allergies Home > Ensuring Your Safety With Allegra
Side Effects of Allegra(The list below does not include all possible side effects of Allegra. Your healthcare provider can discuss a more complete list of Allegra side effects with you.)
- Headache (see Allegra and Migraines)
- Back pain (see Allegra and Back Pain)
- Respiratory tract infection, such as the common cold or flu
- Middle ear infection (otitis media).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Allegra?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Allegra if you:
- Have kidney disease
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Are 65 years of age of older
- Have any allergies, including allergies to Allegra or fexofenadine.