Allergies Home > Allegra 180 mg Tablets
- Children's Allegra 30 mg tablets
- Allegra 12 Hour 60 mg tablets
- Allegra 24 Hour 180 mg tablets
- Children's Allegra ODT 30 mg tablets (orally disintegrating)
- Children's Allegra oral suspension, which contains 30 mg of Allegra per 5 mL or per teaspoonful.
Adults and children age 12 and older with seasonal allergies typically start with Allegra 60 mg or Allegra 180 mg tablets (either 60 mg twice a day or 180 mg once a day). The recommended dosage for children 2 to 11 years old is Allegra 30 mg twice a day.