Allergies Home > Allegra-D Side Effects
There are a number of side effects that may develop with the use of Allegra-D. Problems that were most commonly reported in clinical trials include nausea, dry mouth, headache, indigestion, and insomnia. Some of the rare side effects of Allegra-D (documented in less than 1 percent of patients) include unexplained rash, allergic reaction, or difficulty breathing.
- Headache -- up to 13 percent
- Insomnia -- up to 12.6 percent (see Allegra-D and Insomnia)
- Nausea -- up to 7.4 percent
- Dry mouth -- up to 2.8 percent (see Allegra-D and Dry Mouth)
- Indigestion -- up to 2.8 percent.
- Throat irritation
- Back pain (see Allegra-D and Back Pain)
- Heart palpitations
- Upper respirator infection, such as the common cold or flu
- Abdominal pain.