How Do I Take Clarinex?
General Clarinex Dosage InformationSome considerations for people taking Clarinex include:
- Your Clarinex medication can be taken at any time during the day. However, it should be taken at the same time each day to help maintain an even level in the blood. Do not take it more often than directed.
- Your Clarinex dosage can be taken with or without food.
- For Clarinex to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Clarinex will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you forget to take a dose of Clarinex, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your normal dosing schedule. Never double your dose of Clarinex at one time.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Clarinex or your Clarinex dosage, talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking Clarinex without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.