Tips on Taking Benadryl
General Information on Dosing With Benadryl
Considerations for people taking Benadryl include the following:
- This medication comes in many different forms. Depending on the particular product, it may be taken by mouth, applied to the skin, or injected into a vein or muscle.
- You can take Benadryl with food or on an empty stomach. If the medication seems to bother your stomach, try taking it with a little food.
- Because there are several different Benadryl products available, be sure to follow the instructions for your particular product.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as directed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.