Serious Problems With Beconase
Some Beconase AQ side effects, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of steroid toxicity, such as:
- Changes in your menstrual period
- Acne-like skin problems
- Weight gain in the abdomen (stomach), face, neck, or upper back
- Unexplained stretch marks on the skin
- Frequent infections or infections that do not go away
- Frequent, severe nosebleeds
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- Unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling.
You may experience some or none of the Beconase AQ side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.