Additional Information on Allegra
Allegra OverdoseIf you overdose on Allegra, seek medical attention immediately. Allegra overdose symptoms may include:
- Dry mouth
Allegra Storage MethodsAllegra should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture.
Keep Allegra and all medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose of Allegra?If you forget to take a dose of Allegra, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your normal dosing schedule. Never double your dose of Allegra at one time.
Allegra is available in the following strengths and forms:
- Children's Allegra 30 mg tablets
- Allegra 12 Hour 60 mg tablets
- Allegra 24 Hour 180 mg tablets
- Children's Allegra ODT 30 mg tablets (orally disintegrating)
- Children's Allegra oral suspension, which contains 30 mg of Allegra per 5 mL or per teaspoonful.
Allegra is available in generic form.
(Click Generic Allegra for more information including the available forms and strengths.)