Actifed Side Effects to Report
Some side effects with Actifed
are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Chest pain
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Unusual sensations, such as tingling or pricking, in the hands or feet
- Decreased urine production or difficulty passing urine
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final Thoughts on Actifed Side Effects
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be an Actifed side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.